RESPONSIBLE PARTY: IDENTITY AND ADDRESS
The ZacBe business, located at Carretera Tulum Boca Paila Km 9.2 Local 4, Plaza Tulik, Colonia Ejido Zona Hotelera, Municipio Tulum, Población Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico, C.P. 77766.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
1) Identification data;
2) Location data;
3) Contact data, and
4) Patrimonial and/or financial data.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
ZacBe will process personal data of the Holders for the following purposes:
1) To authenticate the identity of the Holder;
2) To identify and register them as a user of ZacBe's Website;
3) To record the purchases the Holder makes on ZacBe's Website;
4) To manage the delivery of products purchased by the Holder on ZacBe's Website;
5) To notify the Holder about the current status of their order;
6) For charging or collecting the products acquired by the Holder;
7) To assist the Holder in formulating and following up on complaints, suggestions, and comments on purchased products;
8) To contact the Holder to follow up on orders, estimates, budgets, and proposals;
9) If applicable, to generate an invoice requested by the Holder;
10) If applicable, to manage the repair process of purchased products;
11) To timely inform the Holder of promotions, purchases, discounts, and benefits;
12) To address questions, comments, and inquiries about ZacBe's products;
13) To follow up on any topic related to our products or the purposes of the present Policies. This may include the use of physical and electronic communication means, including sending emails, phone calls, short messages, and other physical and/or electronic communication means;
14) To address questions, complaints, comments, suggestions, clarifications, returns, and to follow up on them;
15) To use the Holder's information for statistical purposes, as well as to create a purchase history and transactional behavior analysis;
16) To send promotional and advertising information from ZacBe or its strategic allies, as well as information on new services or products, programs, events, contests, or newsletters;
17) To evaluate the quality of the service provided by ZacBe to its clients. This may include the use of physical and electronic communication including emails, phone calls, short messages, and other physical and/or electronic communication means.
18) To send our newsletter via email.
If you do not wish for your personal data to be processed for any or all of the purposes, you can inform us by sending an email to email@example.com.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA HOLDERS
ZacBe acknowledges the Holders' ability to exercise their "ARCO" rights over their Personal Data, which are:
- a) Access Right: To know what Personal Data ZacBe has and the purposes of its processing;
- b) Rectification Right: To request the correction of your Personal Data in case it is outdated, inaccurate, wrong, or incomplete;
- c) Cancellation Right: To request the deletion of all records or copies of your Personal Data;
- d) Opposition Right: To request the cessation of the use of your Personal Data.
HOW TO EXERCISE “ARCO” RIGHTS
The Holder may exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The email must contain, at least, the following information:
- a) Holder's name and a second means to communicate the response to your request;
- b) Documents proving the identity, or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the Holder;
- c) Clear and precise description of the Personal Data for which you intend to exercise any of the previously mentioned rights;
- d) Mention of the Right you wish to exercise and the motivation to do so;
- e) If a Rectification of Data is requested, you must indicate the modifications to be made and provide documentation that supports the reason for the requested changes;
Upon receiving the Holder's request, ZacBe will send an acknowledgment of receipt via email. ZacBe will communicate its response within a maximum period of twenty (20) days from the date the Holder's request was received. This period will only apply when ZacBe has enough information to address the request.
ZacBe may require additional information from the Holder within five (5) business days following the receipt of the request, to which the Holder will have ten (10) business days to address this requirement. If ZacBe deems the request appropriate, and the Holder has adequately proven his identity and the ownership of the right they intended to exercise, the decision will be granted within a maximum period of fifteen (15) business days from the date the request was answered.
ZACBE MAY DENY THE REQUEST:
- When the requester is not the Holder of the Personal Data or does not adequately prove legal representation;
- When your Personal Data is not part of the database;
- When third-party rights are harmed;
- When there is a legal impediment or resolution from a competent authority, restricting the Holder's rights.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
ZacBe may transfer the personal data of the Holders, both to national and foreign entities, without requiring their consent, such as:
- Affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and/or controlled entities, both domestic and foreign, operating under the same internal data protection policies;
- Competent authorities in cases provided by applicable regulations.
REVOCATION OR LIMITATION ON THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Holder can limit the use or disclosure of their personal data by sending their request to the email email@example.com . The procedure to address the request will be governed by the same criteria indicated in the section for exercising "ARCO" rights.
If your request is found appropriate, ZacBe will register the Holder on the exclusion list.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
If the Holder deems it necessary, they have the right to go to the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information, and Personal Data Protection to assert any disagreement related to their right to personal data protection.
The Cookies we use do not collect personal information and are of first-hand source, meaning they are not shared with other sites or systems. Neither do they collect Sensitive Data that could identify a person, and are used exclusively for statistical purposes.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
ZacBe processes personal data based on the express consent of the Holder, which is given when registering an account, making a purchase of one of our products, or subscribing to our newsletter.
LAST UPDATE DATE
October 30, 2023